2013年10月30日星期三

Best Answer Chosen by Voters


Growing up on a farm in rural Australia, we survived by breeding uggs. When the little buggers were large enough we would slaughter them, scoop out black friday uggs on sale their innards to eat and sell the pelts. Over time I got pretty fond of these critters and spent many years breeding up a herd of thigh high uggs. These proved very popular and the meat was pretty good too.
In recent times I got on board to help out with the plight of the last ugg boots cyber monday few uggs cyber monday uggs for cheap in the wild. I didn realise until a Black Friday UGG Boots fewyears ago that much uggs cyber monday of the native habitat has been destroyed 2013 black friday ugg boots in this country and Black Friday UGGs where there are populations in the wild, these are being trapped and sold on the illegal market. There is black friday ugg boots outlet also competition for food with the introduced Kumfs. Part of our profits from the farm sales now go to shooting poachers and feral Kumfs. I now personally lead hunting parties.
I have my lovely uggs on as we speak. Very glamorous. But it bitterly cold today. I don often wear them outside of the house, as I don find them that easy to walk in. Lots of folks get out the Uggies in winter here. They are made here, and were originally made here.

没有评论:

发表评论